Have you been involved in a road traffic accident in the last three years that was caused by someone else? Were you injured? If so, we can make a compensation claim for you.
Being involved in a road traffic accident can be extremely distressing and can have devastating affects on victims and their loved ones.
Our road traffic accident team have many years experience and have successfully secured compensation for injuries and ongoing care, loss of earnings and other expenses incurred for:
We also handle claims for compensation for road traffic accidents where “a hit and run” has taken place or if the driver at fault is uninsured.
What to do if you have been involved and injured in a road traffic accident
- Do not admit liability – you’ll no doubt be in shock and the accident may not be your fault.
- Make a note of the third party’s details (name, contact number, vehicle registration number and their insurance details)
- Take photos and video evidence at the scene of the accident
- Make a note of any witnesses (name, contact number and correspondence address)
- Go to your GP and/or hospital
- Make a diary entry of all your symptoms
- Keep a record of your expenses and other financial losses
- Contact IMD Solicitors
No Win No Fee
We offer our services on a “NO WIN, NO FEE” basis.
This means that there’s nothing for you to pay upfront, and that you won’t have to pay any legal fees if your claim isn’t successful.
If successful, part of your compensation will be paid to us to cover our fees. This cost will be 25% of the compensation awarded to you at the end of your case. This percentage is a usual and standard charge throughout the legal industry.
If you would like us to make a claim for compensation on your behalf
- A dedicated member of our team will talk you through your case and the claims process in your native language
- Your claim will be dealt with professionally by a compassionate and dedicated expert within our multi-cultural personal injury team
- We will ensure an interpreter is present with you at any appointments with experts that you may need to attend
- We will secure the maximum amount of compensation possible
- We will deal with your case from your initial enquiry right through to the successful conclusion of your claim
Contact our specialist multi-cultural personal injury lawyers today to get your claim started.
Read what some of our clients say about us here