What can Kamil do for you?
Kamil, an UK qualified Solicitor, who joined IMD Solicitors LLP in August 2017 from one of the UK’s largest law firms, Mills & Reeve LLP, has a wealth of commercial law experience and acts for business clients across a variety of industries and sectors from small to medium sized enterprises through to large public companies both nationally and internationally.
Kamil’s commercial legal expertise includes:
- Contract drafting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Venture Capital & Investments
- Intellectual Property
- Dispute Resolution
Kamil is also an impressive networker and plays an instrumental role in the further development of our commercial department. He is fluent in Polish and English.
Supporting clients’ ambitions
Kamil has recently advised on a number of notable cases including:
- successfully defended a derivate claim where it was alleged out client made a series of unauthorised payments totalling to £2m;
- successfully pursued a breach of copyright and passing-off claim against a competing distributor who engaged in stocking and selling replicas of our client’s H&S products;
- successfully defendant a copyright and IP infringement action initiated by LEGO and Michael Kors against our clients, UK based whole sellers. The value of the claim exceeded £1.2m and £500k respectively;
- drafted CQC-exempted commercial agreements for a care home agency involved a three-fold business model (provider, carer, client);
- advised on a number of contracts and legal documents for technology clients offering very innovative solutions such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), online radio network, online broadcasting movable billboards and IT workflow solutions ;
- a sale of a London-based frozen food wholesaler in London – value £0.5m; and
- a group restructure and sale of 4 polish Shops in Crewe and Stoke – value £0.5m.
Kamil’s favourite case so far was a corporate restructure of a professional London-based volleyball team worth over £5m.
What do others say about Kamil?
Kamil has been recommended by our clients:
- “Your involvement and commitment were absolutely exceptional”,
- “Speed of communication and arranging urgent matters as well as efficiency were all in one place.”
- “Thank you very much for your reliable support and dedicated time.”